Friday, July 13, 2007

Its my party....

I imagine the sun beating down on the lines on your back. Be careful, your pale I’m sure you burn easily. Though I wouldn’t know, I’ve never seen you in the summer time. I sink in to your eyes you know. Every time you look at me I dissolve. You melt me. Do you know how badly it sucks? Because I guess I don’t have the same effect on you, to you I’m just another girl. Perhaps even just another east Indian girl. Fuuuuuuck this is so stupid. I’m being melodramatic. You leave in 5 months, but I just keep thinking of all the fun we could have in 5 months. You started this. You did. I was having fun with Finn, I would have continued to have fun with Finn, then he would have left and I would have missed him a little bit but we would have parted friends, I would have kissed him goodbye at the airport and that would have been that. But now there is you. Once I have cried in a toilet over you, twice I have left places early because of you. I am not used to being this girl, I don’t cry over boys I don’t let them get the best of me.

So this sucks. Really badly. So tonight, I’m going to my birthday party, and I’m going to look really devastating and I’m going to have a shot of tequila and look you in the eye. And then hopefully the spell will be over, the power you have will be gone, and I can go back to living my life. So there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:(
The t-shirt thing.

G said...

What did he write?